A group knitting blog.

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Ravelry, here I come!

Found you!
  • You signed up on June 8, 2007
  • You are #7748 on the list.
  • 300 people are ahead of you in line.
  • 14196 people are behind you in line.
  • 33% of the list has been invited so far

If you've put your name in the hopper for an invite to Ravelry, the stash-, project-, and knit-crochet-life-organizing website that all the knitters are raving about, check out the new little widget they have put up to show you where you are in line.

Lookee me! I'll be in there before you know it. There are 14,000 people behind me. Just what I need right before the semester starts -- a new website to fuss over. Since fussing over cool new free web applications is What I Like Best, I cannot wait. But my classes may suffer. Do you think a Ravelry disclaimer on my syllabi is in order?

4 comments:

the secret knitter said...

Ooh, cool site. Thanks for the tip!

I just signed up and only have 14,530 people ahead of me. Can't wait to learn the secret handshake.

Jenn said...

Drat! I thought I'd signed up for that ages ago when you first showed it to me.

Now I'm very last. :(

Oh well...maybe when I get my invite, I'll be less busy. :)

Amanda D Allen said...

# You are #10133 on the list.
# 2591 people are ahead of you in line.

I'm well on my way to my invite.

Amanda D Allen said...

I'm in now and I'm halfway set up. This site is beyond cool!