A group knitting blog.

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!!!!


My mom started taking ashtanga yoga classes a few weeks ago. Now she's totally hooked! I practice ashtanga myself and am thrilled that she has started practicing as well. So....what do you get for a new yogi? A yoga mat of course!

Jenn taught me how to crochet so I made my mom a yoga mat bag. Yeah, I know, it's not the best example of crochet....but I think my mom will like it. So...here are some pictures.



This is the mat...notice sweet Murbella...she can't wait to get her claws into it.




2 comments:

Amanda D Allen said...

That is such a fantastic gift idea. I never would have thought about being able to make a yoga mat.

Yoga Chickie said...

Hi Kathryn...wow your mom is cool!! My mom would never practice yoga!

Anyway, the pink blogs I am referring to are "I luv yoga" (luvyoga.blogspot) and "I luv yoga boyz" (iluvyogaboyzboyz.blogspot - the two boyz is not a typo). There is also one by someone named "Kiki" but it only has one post. Anyway, I think they're all the same idiotic person. Not funny at all...

Lauren