A group knitting blog.

Friday, May 23, 2008

Thursday Knit-In

With four knitters in attendance, Kniterati met up last night. It was great: we had veggies and various dips, a late arrival of garden-fresh strawberries, and wine. And let us not forget knitting.

I'm working on balling up my yarn to start work on Clapotis. After doing one, I gave up and started working on my Lace Ribbon Scarf, which is a fun lace project for anyone interested in learning to read lace patterns. Depending on the length, it'll either be mine or become a Christmas gift for one of the many women in my circle. It's pretty fun.

Rory (the cat) decided to plop in the middle of our group and harass Kathy. She kept attacking her scarf and generally harassing everyone. I guess kitties like knitting too, hehe.

I don't know when the next meeting will be...but likely soon! It's become a really relaxing knitting time, since I live alone now, and also don't stress out about everyone coming over. I look forward to continuing to host it.

No comments: