A group knitting blog.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Kathryn's new project

New shawl project

Starting a new project....a beautiful shawl that I'm knitting from a kit from kpixie (adding a link to the blog for anyone interested).

http://www.kpixie.com/

Tried to find a picture of the pattern (I bought a whole kit so the pattern & yarn came with it...because I'm too lazy to actually pick out yarn colors for myself) but it looks like it's sold out so it's not on the website anymore. Oh well....I suppose I shall just have to post a picture once I make some progress.

The yarn is Blue Sky Alpaca Silk in the "oyster" color. Should be really pretty if I ever finish.

Lighted needles?!?

Kpixie.com also sells lighted knitting needles. It looks like they're clear hollow knitting needles with led lights in them. Sweet! I can't really think of a reason to buy them....but they're so cool that I find myself wanting a pair just to have them. But....then I look at the price (around $40) and think of better ways to spend my money.

But....aren't they cool!?!


No comments: