A group knitting blog.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Knitter Coffee Swap

The Secret Knitter convinced me to participate in a color swap ages ago. That inducted me into the world of knitting swaps, and one of the most recent ones that I joined/completed was the Knitter Coffee Swap. I had a great pal, and she sent me a wonderful package!


It was all somehow crammed into a shoebox (albeit, a big shoe box). Here's it all laid out on the kitchen table:



Yarn, yarn, coffee, the project bag in the upper right hand corner is awesome (I think it's handmade), books, sock knitting pattern--everything she got me was wonderful. So if you're looking for something new and fun for knitting, try swaps. I've just finished up the scarf exchange swap, which was also tons of fun--I'm still waiting for my scarf from my pal, but she's been in touch, so I'll see it soon!

1 comment:

the secret knitter said...

Looks like you made out like a bandit. I need to find another swap to participate in.