A group knitting blog.

Friday, April 6, 2007

Road Tripping and Knitting

I'll be headed out of town this weekend for the Easter Holiday, so I'll be on the road a total of about 6 hours. Which means--unless I try to read homework--I'll have 6 hours to knit! Maybe I'll get the back of that shirt done and cast on for the front. I really want to get it done soon! Maybe it'll mean that I'll finish a scarf for a friend.

Why am I looking forward to a trip where I can knit a lot? Because I have the following projects on my needles:
  • a scarf for a friend to give as a gift
  • my scarf for the International Scarf Exchange
  • my knit tank-top
  • knitting needle holder (that may stay a UFO until the end of time)
Then I have several projects lined up that I want to do (in no particular order):
  • Socks--my very first pair!
  • something cool with some linen yarn I bought
  • a hat out of my malabrigo merino wool
  • an iPod cozy for Secret Knitter
  • Socks for Lance (maybe)
  • a felted bag (because I haven't felted anything yet)
Busy times in the knitting world--and if I'm knitting Christmas gifts, I need to start planning them out (it's early...but it takes a while to knit sometimes. Better early than never).

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

the secret knitter said...

Good luck! Have a safe trip.