A group knitting blog.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Knitterly Letter Swap

I've become a big fan of swaps. Mostly because I keep finding cool blogs and reading them, and also finding inspiration/ideas for projects.

Domesticat is running a Knitterly Letter Swap, if you'd care to participate. I just ran across her blog from a friend's, and it's fun and full of cool projects that she's done. She's interesting to read!

That's the thing with this whole online knitting world. There really are a lot of interesting folks out there, knitting, offering to share with readers. I like that. I'm glad we get to be a part of that. Unfortunately, the more I read, the more I find to read...

Anyone out there have any cool knitting blogs/sites they've discovered? Share! Share!

1 comment:

bockstark.knits said...

Hello Jenn - I am your letter swap pal and I have been so bad. I just sent the letter out to you today and hopefully you'll get it in a week (it's coming from overseas). Sorry it has taken me so long to get it out to you!!!